Hear ye, hear ye: Sprocket is hiring for a PR Strategist. Read on for more info about the position and deets on where to send your resume.
Job Title: Public Relations Strategist, though we’re not big on titles
Who we are: Sprocket is a boutique agency specializing in PR and Social Media. Our clients operate in a variety of industries—CPG, cannabis, restaurants/hospitality, and real estate, to name a few—but there’s a common thread: we really love what each of our clients is doing, and we genuinely enjoy the client teams we get to work with.
BTW, we’ve been named Best PR Company (4 years running!) and Best Social Media Company by Ad Club Denver.
Position Summary: Sprocket is looking for an experienced public relations practitioner based in Denver. This role will be tasked with obtaining continual, quality press coverage both locally and nationally, while maintaining impeccable client service. The role would require serving as account lead for various client accounts, leading and working collaboratively with each client team.
This role’s responsibilities include creating strategy and overseeing implementation across PR and social media as well as emphasis on proactive media relations. We are seeking someone who is able to creatively pitch clients’ stories within the evolving media landscape; is able to bridge a clients’ goals with actual strategy and execution; consistently generate new ideas; and is able to identify market trends and translate them into actionable items when appropriate.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Candidate must have at least five years of PR experience
- Existing media relationships and the ability to quickly form new ones
- Be high-performing, self-motivated and efficient
- Super Type-A and incredibly organized
- Must be an out-of-the-box thinker who can develop creative strategies
- Ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines and short lead times
- Demonstrates strong ability and willingness to work in a collaborative environment across multiple stakeholders
- Impeccable communications skills – both verbal and written
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Benefits include: health insurance coverage, HSA contribution, and flexible work-from-home schedule.
Please send a resume, relevant samples/examples of media hits secured, and an Instagram story introducing yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.